Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cross posting, Free of Charge!

Most of you prolly saw this on my facebook. Whatever. Here it is again:

I enjoy writing, but I never seem to find the time for it, so it must not be that important.
I’m annoyed by stupid busy work for classes and also loathe teachers who ask questions that are true/false and leave one word out of the text book explanation and then you have to decide if that word was crucial to the definition.
If I didn’t have a spell check, you would never have any idea what I was typing. And my typing seems to be getting worse rather then better.
I’m going to be 30 this year, but I don’t feel like a real adult.
I’m such a musical snob, but I really shouldn’t be since I only know the music that I already know, so I’m not really hip to the groove and I don’t know any indie or local stuff.
I’m incredibly tight with money and not ashamed of this. If I ever offer to buy your something, take me up on it, as it may be the last time.
I want to light people that make me mad on fire. I won’t. But I want to.
I fear that life is not what I expected it to be, and I’m trying to deal with that.
I like to quote movies with friends and family. And if one of us screws it up, the other has to say it correctly. We don’t talk in our own words, that would be strange.
I think birds are stupid for pets. They don’t love you! They just stare at you with their dead eyes and poop on stuff. I do like cats, but have enough of them.
I love Indian food so much I’m trying to cook new recipes once a week as I learn the way of the Curry.
I have a weird red vein on the side of one of my eyes. It freaks people out, so don’t look that close.
I’d rather be comfortable then fashionable. I see chicks in their skinny jeans and high heel boots and I think “seriously?” and want to laugh at them.
I just noticed that my own brother took me off his facebook. I guess he didn’t want me to see the “guy-liner” picture he has up.
I used to drink the watercolor water in preschool to impress boys. It’s only gotten worse from there.
I started writing many days ago and didn’t get very far.
I love broccoli. It’s the best veggie there is, since you’re suppose to eat those, I hear.
I adore dairy. Cream cheese and butter and cheese and sour cream and anything creamy!
I would rather work with numbers than lying liar people. People lie to me constantly an that takes me back to #7
I’ve met Matt Nathanson more times then I can count on 1 hand, I’ve also met Tori Amos a few times, and once she yelled at me. It was traumatic.
I think I have carpel tunnel, but apparently I don’t.
My Mom thinks I’m cool.
I have computer printed calendars on my desk that date back to December 2004. They document a month of my life I’ve given to this soulless institution.
Most of my music collection is Brits. They just make better music.
It’s taken a week to finish this. You had better appreciate it.

No comments: