Tuesday, September 27, 2011

16 Months of Walkin' the Walk

This month has brought us many, many new teeth. Honestly, I'm tired of you getting new teeth. I think you're fine until maybe you're three and can say "Excuse me mummy, I think I new some aspirin for my aching gums." Right now I don't know if you're hungry, tired, hurting or just upset.
The little run you've got going on is hilarious. You look so unstable and unwieldy, but it's still really cute. You're learning your animal sounds, like monkey and dog and elephant are your favorites. You're also trying to count, but the only thing that sounds close is your two. At least I think it's two.
Now is the real count down to nursery. You are too big for me to hold you for 2 hours at church, but you're too little to go to nursery. Sundays will be long until November.
Food is still touch and go. I never know if you grabbing food means it will go into your mouth or onto the floor. More food ends up on the floor though, which is a reason why you are still so skinny. I feel like I'm starving you, but it's you that won't eat the food.
You are getting taller, and that also makes you seem skinnier
Apparently you are into swing and big band music. It's like you can't control yourself, you just gotta dance! But seeing you wiggle around to music is the most super cute thing.
You've also become intermittently cuddly, but we also never know when that is coming which makes it more fun, it's a little like a lightning strike.
Love you my cuddly boy,
Mama

No comments: