Monday, March 30, 2015

7 Months of Silly

You are growing well, but are a little skinny, which is surprising to me because you eat as much as we can put into your mouth. You LOVE food, you eat with gusto. Fruits, vegetables, rice, bread, anything is met with a wide open mouth and slurped up. I hope this trend continues and we don’t have any food issues with you beyond normal pickiness. Or maybe, dare I hope, that you just like food, from the beginning. Oh it’s much too early to tell, but a mother can dream can’t she?
At 5 months you went from being with me all the time to being watching by your grandparents. They really like having you with them and I think you like it too now. It was hard on you for about 2 days and then you realized that they will feed you food, whenever you want! Now it’s party time at grandmas. When you hit 6 months, we left you for a whole week with your grandparents and went to Disney World. We are a rude family, but I don’t think you would have enjoyed it very much and boy, it would have made things much harder for us. But you had a fun week-lo
ng sleepover and I even taught your Popi how to text me pictures of you so that I didn’t miss your cute little face too much.
Speaking of your cute little face, you are looking like such a big boy now. Everyone says how much you look like your big brother, but I think you look more like yourself, you are all different.

You are still quite a little cuddler and love to be held as long as you can also look around. You are working off a lot of your baby fat in your jumper, which you love to jump in and was the best investment ever. Of course you want an audience while you bounce, but that works well when I’m working out too.

You are very silly and you have the sweetest personality, you love everyone now and going new places is the best as long as you can put your mouth on everything.

I'm so happy you're in our family!
Love you, Mama




No comments: