Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Bad Wife Syndrome

Yes, now that you mention it, I do hate you. Since the day we got married, I've been looking for ways to finally show that. That's why I can't be bothered to put away my hair and face cleaning supplies in the bathroom. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm usually running late for work and even though it would only take a few seconds to put everything away, and I'm usually just concerned with whether or not I remembered to put on deodorant before I make a mad dash for the car and away I go. Really, it's done out of spite. Just like the way I make your dinner-full of spite. I'm surprised you can swallow it! And how I clean the dishes maliciously. I know that since you won't be cooking the next meal, I am selfishly cleaning the pots and pans and forks and spoons so that I can use them.
I only married you so that I can have something to blog about, naturally.

No comments: