Friday, January 11, 2008

Holy New Year Batman!

So um, it's been a little bit hasn't it? I'm trying not to make this just a monthly Hayley blog, I really try.
The New Year hasn't been awesome thus far, but bringing it in with good friends sure was. It's nice to get Erika in the room with all my other friends (except Niki, we missed you!) so that everyone knows that I did not get someone to impersonate a coworker named "Erika" at my birthday. We had too much food, nachos and candy and ice cream. It was great and I ate myself silly and we played games. Both times my team went from having a huge lead to losing big time. I think we don't have enough endurance to make it all the way, but maybe next time!

I don't really have any resolutions this year except the one that I've had for 2 years and that to be done working but I don't think it's feasible for 2008. Maybe that's my goal for next year. I'm almost to a good place with my weight to be "wear" (get it???) I want to be and not stress about it anymore.

Maybe I should make some goals, but I'm far too lazy, because then i would have to remember them and try to do them and then at the end of the year figure out if i reached them. Much easier just not to have any. How about this: I resolve to spend time with good friends, live well and laugh often. Okay. Done.

No comments: