Thursday, June 19, 2008

Window Shopping for Blinds

Okay, Niki is putting together a yard sale for our mutual friend Mindy, who is having some health issues. I'm sure there aren't many people that read my site, and those who do probably already read Niki's post http://wrappedinivy.blogspot.com/2008/06/de-clutter-your-living-space-help.html but I figured if I get to one more person that's enough.

Please donate any unused/unneeded items to this sale. So start going through those garages and closets!
We are in need of items in good to fair condition such as:
Books
CD's / DVD's
Furniture items
Kitchen items such as dishes
appliances in working condition,
Clothing (especially childrens clothing)
Home decor items such as lamps, picture frames, clocks, vases, etc.
Toys
Etc. etc. etc.

Any items that fail to sell will be donated to The Road Home of Salt Lake City and Deseret Industries.

So I know that I have some crap to donate and I bet you do too! Don't be lame and let me know!

No comments: