Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boring Boring Boring

"Why is Willow so boring?" you might well ask yourself.
The answers are simple and also complex. Or at least, that's what I tell myself.
I don't touch the computer much when I'm home, and I'm lucky enough that my holiday break was spent at home. but the principle that follows being home, is that when you get back to work, you have to work twice a shard to make up for the time off. i am no exception. So work has been filled with actual work. Surprising I know.
I have started out 2009 without resolutions. Since my goals always turn to naught anyway. Perhaps I'm starting 2009 with ennui or that I just know better then to set the bar too high. I have the same goals I have always had, so I'll keep trucking with those and see what i can make happen.
Also, no rock stars. What's up with that? I guess I could try and meet some up at Sundance, but Park City is about 45 minutes away! And cold, colder then it is here and I'm already complaining, but mostly to Husband and Cats. They know the full extent of my cold feet. But I have an electric blanket for nights, but I can't take the sucker with me to work. I should get one of those Snuggies™ to wear my blanket around. But that's probably not professional. They don't have people at their desks in the advertisement, but they should. I need one at work. Also I need something to keep me from chasing people and kicking them, and those things keep your legs fully encased.
That's what's up with me, working, sleeping, taking care of snotty, poopy child (who I still love in spite of the bodily fluids I have to clean up) and cleaning up Christmas. I finally did it. The boxes are stowed safely for next year. I can't wait to see my new tree with it's added height and white lights. I am set for next year. If I could just figure what to do with this half of the year.

No comments: