Friday, October 03, 2014

1 month of Bodily Fluids




Welcome to the world little boy! We’ve been getting to know you the last few weeks and honestly, I don’t know how I thought our family was complete without you. So far you are a little squishy monkey who likes to stay up late and stare at walls. Of course the moment after you were born you pooped on me, so that was fun, but at the time it didn’t really bother me. Since then we’ve been getting to know each other. 
You have a mostly laid back personality, but are really keen on being held and only last so long on your own in a chair or during tummy time. You have decided you like the swing but that chair is still evil if you have to sit in it for more than 5 minutes. You are a cross between your sister and your brother so far. Your sister didn’t like being cuddled and wanted to always see out and you are definitely like that sometimes, but I figure you are working on your neck muscles and you will still let us cuddle you sometimes too.
You have fussy time at bedtime and it can last up to 2 hours, where you want nothing more than to be walked around and held, luckily for me, your dad is home and likes to hold you so I can get myself ready for bed so that I can get my first 3 hours of sleep that night. Oh if only I get more than 3 hour stretches of sleep. During the day you can sleep up to 4 and half hours, but night time I’m always trying to push you to 3 hours of sleep. If you start fussing I won’t let you wake up until it’s been at least close to 3 hours. I’m the worst.
I wanted to take a picture of you every day, but I don’t know where all the time goes, but I don’t have a picture from every day, but I do have some good ones. Hopefully you don’t change too fast.
I’m so glad you’re here, you’re the bestest new little buddy and I heart you to pieces.

Love,

Mama

No comments: