Monday, April 05, 2010

College Daze

So last night about 9 pm it occurred to me that Monday would also bring the due date for a Stats project that I haven't even thought about. Which made me feel bad for having a weekend where I didn't even think about school, I cleaned, I had friends over we had a pretty lazy Easter where the biggest thing I did was getting the candy in those little plastic eggs.
It's just so silly to think that this is just like high school. Or grade school. How many times did I do that? Just hurry and get something done quickly so that I get a grade? Lucky for me that I could devote my morning to getting the project done and it all worked out and now it's done. But I wonder if maybe it's just that my life so too crazy for me to devote enough time to my homework. I also was freaking out because I didn't know when my Econ paper was due and maybe it was due today as well or last week. Thank goodness it's not due until the end of the month, but I had no idea! There are only 5 weeks left of school and I'm nervous that my GPA is going to suffer from my grades this term. I'm applying for BS programs after this semester so it's important I keep my GPA high or I won't get in, ugh, but I just can't make myself care because I also have to get the nursery painted and the house cleaned and things organized and diapers bought and taking care of the day to day stuff and like taking care of a 3 year old, a 34 year old and myself. It just seems like I can only focus so much energy on each thing. I planned on being pregnant and taking these classes, so it's definitely my own fault, but I'm just starting to get so burned out, I hope that I can stay committed to getting the these classes done and do them well enough that I can maintain my high GPA so that I can get into my bachelors degree with a good start.
That's what I'm thinking about today. That is all.

No comments: