Thursday, March 27, 2008

Holy Crap! I've been Tagged!

Okay, so Tari tagged me! Of course I had stopped reading her blog because she never updated it, and then when i wasn't looking, she tagged me!
So I'll try to do this some justice.

10 Years Ago: I was going to college at Westminster and living at home and probably working for Convergys where I would try and retain just a little piece of my soul before they crushed it all out. I was all sorts of dark and depressing too, don't forget that.

5 Things On My To-Do List: Read some more blogs, get a better job, go to my stupid weight lifting class, look busy, make some awesome Salmon Pasta for dinner!

5 Snacks I Enjoy: What snacks do I not enjoy? Marshmallows, hostess cakes of any kind, Ranch Wheat Thins, chocolate, ice cream (what? Desserts = snacks to me!)

5 Places I've Lived: Murray City, UT, Littleton CO, Orlando FL, Sandy UT and Taylorsville UT

What Would I Do if I Suddenly Became a Billionaire: After I gave my job the finger (metaphorically, of course) I would buy a huge house, with a pool and hire a personal chef and trainer. I would buy a really cool car like a mini or some Hybrid so that while I look down on the poor people I can feel that I'm doing good things for the environment.
After that, I may spread the wealth, give family and poor people some money or whatever, but that's after I'm earning like $50,000 a day on the interest from the loads of cash I have in the bank!

5 Jobs I've Had: Residency Approver, Refund Issuer, Customer Phone-In Punching Bag, Sales Clerk for Big Box Company, Cash Register-Runner for the Little Guy

5 Things You Don't Know About Me: That I'm a chronic liar (or am I?) I love Hannah Montana! (Hey! Some people might not know!) That I have a phone phobia when talking to strangers. That INVU because URAQT! My head is filled with so much celebrity info that I can't remember why I headed into the kitchen.

Now I tag: Whoever! I don't want to put any pressure on anyone unduly, so just if you feel the urge, post some randomness about yourself!

No comments: