Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crappy Days

So Hayley's been having some poop issues. Let's just get it out there - she's no longer having little solid poops, it's gone back to being not solid.
So yesterday morning I was getting ready for work, she had woken up and was playing in her crib as she usually does when she wakes up for a bit. I was almost ready to go and she started to fuss, so went in.
That's when I found my daughter in a pile of poop.
Her diaper had not contained the leakage and it was all over her sheet, her and the floor. It must have just happened to, because as I walked in was the exact moment she took her chubby, clean hand and stuff it in the poop.
So she got to go straight into the big people tub to get hosed off, she thought this was pretty funny. I am meanwhile rinsing off sheets, and scrubbing the carpet and hoping the oxyclean is good for poop stains.
It was fun.
Today I was expecting it so I put her in a fitted diaper and it worked like a charm. See, I can be taught!

I think the poop might be, in part, due to the fact that she won't eat anything. Not anything! I tried to force her to eat sweet potatoes and she ate one bite. And then spit it out. She loves those baby cookies, so i got one of those and put some sweet potato on it. So now she doesn't like those either. I tried to give her a another one to see if she's be okay if it didn't taste like sweet potatoes, but no. She threw it on the ground. Awesome. It's fine. I'm sure that most fifteen year olds these days are taking their bottle with them to class.

I suppose that some people don't' want to read about my child's bowel issues, but really, what else would I write about?

No comments: