Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before...

I'm pretty awesome today.
The local radio station www.1019theend.com was having a contest to win Morrissey tickets. You just had to name the 3 songs they played. Since I listen online at work, there is a delay, so I went out to my car to listen to them. I also decided that I should have my little sister who was home sick today, also call in so we'd double our chances of winning. I told her all the song titles (since she's not the biggest fan, or really a fan at all) and when all was said and done we both called in. My stupid cellphone decided in the middle of the redial that since I'd been sitting in the same spot for 10 minutes, hadn't moved and had made 3 calls from this locations in the last few minutes, that now I was roaming, so I freaked out and was trying to call and had to dial long distance and everything, that's when little sister called and told me that she won! Hurrah for me being the smartest person ever!
I'm glad I waited to buy Morrissey tickets now, although I still may buy a floor ticket if these are for upper seating, which they probably are, since those are cheaper. But still, I'm rocking it at Morrissey! Suck on that ticketmaster!
Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to keep trying for more tickets tomorrow and the rest of the week so that all my cool friends can come with me, or if I should let other people win. Other people who may or may not deserve to bask in the glory that is Moz.
We'll see. "It may all end tomorrow, or it could gone on forever-in which case I'm doomed"

No comments: