Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dooced!

What I wouldn't give to be fired for my blog, because then I would get unemployment.
I almost feel like naming names and posting links. But since I only have one reader (Hi! You're shoes are pretty!) I doubt saying anything would lead to my doocing.
I also like that www.dooce.com is a fun read. She's living the dream. Getting paid for blogging AND having a term coined in your honor. I wish that I could do that. Maybe I'll post a PayPal button and that one reader can fund my writing habit (do you have enough money to help me pay for my house payment? no? well I still like your shoes)
Stupid boss keeps prancing around being lame. Stop the lameness. I already stuck pins in my voodoo doll for you.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Look at me! I'm commenting! So am I your lonely reader? Is it my shoes you like? :)

By the way, do you know this Heather person who's blog is so amazingly awesome? She seems really neat! And I want to know how a blog can support a family. Because I will do it, whatever it is!!

Dupa Jasia said...

Podington; and, as with a great splash he came lexapro heavily upon the seat, the water rose to his waist.. Lifting his foot lithium above his face, he said: You stir till I tell you, an' I'll stomp your nose down even with the balance of your mean face.. Good-mornin', sir, flagyl said Elder Brown again, in his most dignified tones...