Monday, April 02, 2007

Has it really come?

The weekend has passed with some reoccurance of the Bad Wife. I don't know what it is, but Husband and I have just been snotty to each other, then we move on but then it happens again. Maybe this is what happens when Husband doesn't get his birthday steak. You would think that my beautiful card that I made myself on the computer at work that took me all of 10 minutes from start to finish and had money inside would have stopped all this. MONEY! Doesn't that say "I love you and want you to buy whatever your heart desires" more than something that he told me to buy him? I don't know, maybe it's the lack of red meat affecting his system.
Princess Girl had her 6 month photos taken. She's precious, but I'm glad that I got out of there only spending $20 instead of the $100 that we spent when she was 2 months old. I'm definately going to need more frames.
I also discovered that the shoes I have in my head are not for purchase anywhere in the world. I have been all over the internet and the mall and have found nothing that looks like what I see in my mind. I really wish that there was a website where I could design my own shoe.
Additional: Babies don't like Hot Topic. They really don't like having to sit in thier carseat after leaving Hot Topic. You are warned.

No comments: