Friday, November 07, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

I almost forgot to post today! That's how crazy it's been today, what with watching last night's Grey's Anatomy and yoga and lunch and dancing. Work is hard!
So I'm actually touching the computer at home!
Yoga today was hard! It's not a real yoga class, it's a class for students to learn how to be yoga teachers, so today the chick leading us was having us listen to orchestra versions of Metalica. It was a little weird, but it was also tough, and that's what I'm looking for in my yoga. Also, I don't know what all these people are talking about with the farting and yoga. I have yet to pass gas in the yoga setting, maybe because we're doing a more "power" yoga kind of thing. But I thought there would be people breaking wind every which way, and so far (about 2 months in) this has yet to happen. But there's only 2 more weeks of yoga. Sad face! I like it and it gives me something to look forward to during work on a Friday, when usually all I can look forward to is coming home again.
So gas prices, huh? I filled up my tiny car for just over 20 bucks and I was still kicking myself when I saw gas for 4 cents less somewhere else! I could have save 36 cents! Curses! But I'm glad that gas isn't so crazy. (Not the gas for my house, for some reason the rates only go one way for that) but I'm crossing my fingers for under $2 a gallon. Suck on that Europe! (please note that I love Europe and all it's diverse cultures. Except the French, they're just rude { except that guy I met at DisneyWorld, here's looking at you Olivier!}) I love ellipses. They rock my socks. I must be slowly getting into a great mode here at home with all the work stuff slipping away. And the fact that it's just barely over 24 hours until Matt. I've been waiting for this since March! Which was the last time I saw him! But really, if you saw him, you would also be excited for the next time you could see him. So go and see him! www.mattnathanson.com It's a crappy site to maneuver, but that's not Matt's fault, he just plays the rock and leaves the websites for the other people who are less awesome to dealt with it.
Since the concert is starting fairly early I want to just post that tomorrow but my brain could be mush until the next morning, so we'll see how things pan out. But it might just be a picture. But that's a post and that counts!

No comments: