Thursday, November 06, 2008

Gets the Blade

Today actually didn't drag on. It could be due to that work thing that I did for all those hours or the long lunch. But it's almost over my friends! Too bad I'm still full from lunch. And that eclair. Oh man, today has not been the best eating day. I mean, it's been the best, just not for my thighs. Those hot wings, I will never forget thee, O wings of hotness! But it's Thursday, which means great TV opportunities tonight and also some girl time. Which is fun with Hayley, but she's not so good at painting my nails, and her foot rubs? Well the word pathetic comes to mind, but she'll learn, these are the tools to help her be an esthetician after all, I'm teaching her a life skill. Which is more then I can say that school has done for me. I'm ready to pack it all in and go live in the woods. But then the squirrels would sue me because I stole their nuts and I don't even know a good lawyer.
But Thursdays also mean that tomorrow is Friday, the second best day of the week. If I could just sleep in an extra hour on Fridays, it would be the best day of the week. Because there are chores to be on Saturday, but not on Friday! No one cleans the bathrooms on a Friday! That's ridiculous! Of course this Saturday is something that I'm trying not to think about too hard. It's Matt Nathanson day! And while I'm formulating questions in my head, I don't want to think it'll be the "best day ever!" because I don't want to jinx it (but it totally will be!) so oh! look over there! It's something shiny! I think it's the beautiful packaging that Thursdays come in. Yes, new and improved Thursdays. Now with extra lunch hours!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I'd be happy to represent you in court. I'm fed up with the squirrels and their threats of legal action.