Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Falling Down Gently Down

So the first real snowfall and it's still snowing!
And my vehicle is the one that sits in the drive way since the garage is full of tools. So even though I am certain to have to drive somewhere every day of the week, I am also the one who will scrap the snow off my car while the other car rests warmly in the garage and may or may not be driven around. But! If I force my hand and get the garage spot for myself, my little one will be forced to get into a freezing car and wait while the snow id shoveled off of it. Winter is full of conundrums. Like why snow is okay in December but it's rather annoying any other time of the year.
The snow is currently "misting" which is a term I just made up, but it's when the snow is so tiny that it's barely anything at all, but yet it's still perceived as snowing. The kind of snow that melts the second it touches your face and leaves a tiny damp mark, like a fairy kiss! Yes! If we connect the snow with happy things, it will be so much easier to drive through.
I think that in spite of the snow, I will actually go workout today. I'm not pleased at having to walk outside, as I've been at work for 5 hours and my toes are still mostly frozen.
But after a workout everything will look better.
Oddly enough Christmas songs have been just popping up on my music player today. Maybe it's time to get out those lights and celebrate the snow!
PS Niki's husband is having surgery tomorrow, so send them some happy thoughts!

No comments: