Monday, November 03, 2008

Lazy Daze

My boss is gone today. Which means as soon as I hit "publish" I'm outta here. It also means that the letters I finished writing this morning have waited all day for me to print them, and may not get folded until tomorrow. Watching TV on the Internet is the best invention ever! And I'm not just saying that because I'm taking a mass communication class and media convergence is something we talk about a lot (ad nauseum) but because it's been my truest friend today.

Dear readers, let me warn you though. It's the TV/Internet that is making our brains turn to mush and reduced our will power to conduct things called "activities." Case in point, I always work out Monday's on my lunch. Today I was too lazy and instead just printed some web sudoku and worked on those away from my desk. Even when I'm not at the computer, I'm really still at the computer. The fact that it's overcast today makes me want to get out a pile of bacon and just roll around on it. Is that so wrong? Other then just having piles of bacon lying around. Bacon gets a bad rap, but really as Jim Gaffegan says, to make good foods better, just wrap it in bacon. Look at cream cheese, your about to get hit with some bacon! Bam! Anyway, I think I've obviously worked too hard today and now need to leave and make better use of my time.

And apparently "bam" is not a word, so says my spell check. Now you know.

1 comment:

Niki said...

What the crap does spellcheck know!

I love you :P)